- Pebble Time official support and guideline on how to set up Pebble Time with Jawbone UP
- Or you can watch the 6-minute video at the bottom for a general summary instruction
- Pebble Time (the new Pebble watch)
- Pebble Time app on your smart phone
- The Up for Pebble watch-face
- UP "purple" app on your iPhone iTune link
The UP for Pebble watch-face displays step progress along with digital time. The upward app has small dots that represents your daily goal (which you can set in the UP app). The dots will proportionally turn into little squares as you progress towards your daily goal. See picture
Note the UP for Pebble "app" is actually a watch face (versus a pebble app) that you would install on Pebble Time. Search for "up for pebble" in the "watchface" tab.
|Jawbone UP purple app works well with |
Pebble Time no additional device required
Just like the Pebble Time requires a different iOS app from the old Pebble, Jawbone UP app requires you using the UP app with a purple icon if you have no UP device (versus the blue account). The Jawbone UP app "purple" is essentially a free and awesome fitness step tracking app for anyone with iOS!
Here's a longer video I found on Youtube that explains this in details. Caution the beginning is a bit loud