subject: technical interview with python
Life time learner to fellow learners out there. I love and truly enjoy learning. Like some women buying shoes, I wouldn't hesitate too much to spend money on education. One fallacy however we have and we have to battle is staying too comfy in the zone of learning, getting the joy of new knowledge, keep learning forever, and refuse to take the step of becoming engineer. Taking technical interviews is our next step, we must try to conquer it.
- Right now the topics are presented in blog post and youtube video formats.
- Reverse a list in Python Reverse an array in Python
- MAXINT in Python Integer Overflow in Python
- Coin Change problem best video for JAVA
- Slicing Python List
- Natural Language Processing with Python the basics http://www.siliconvanity.com/2017/12/natural-language-processing-with-python.html
- Learned to code, got interview at Google but I wish I was told... (on Reddit) https://redd.it/7hb7ka While you are at it definitely check out the Reddit /r/learnprogramming sub-reddit. It's quite interesting.
- Finding repeats in Array and List using a Python Dictionary or set http://www.siliconvanity.com/2017/12/finding-repeats-in-array-or-list.html
- Exception handling in Python
- raise Exception('custom exception message here')