- Data validation creating data from URL
- When do you need data from URL? Maps, getting shapes for maps
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- Make code robust and reproducible, if column names change later can you still handle it.
- Use R functions for column querying starts_with(), ends_with(), contains() makes the query more robust, harder to break downstream.
- Avoid using numeric column indexing as order of columns may change
- Avoid redundancy in code and comments
- If want to make file a bit shorter, can avoid inline images, use script to generate images instead.
- Make sure the logic matches the coding comment and function signature
Did you know that being a developer you are at an unique position to help the society? There are many public service opportunities to contr...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...