- Data validation creating data from URL
- When do you need data from URL? Maps, getting shapes for maps
Your byte size news and commentary from Silicon Valley the land of startup vanities, coding, learn-to-code and unicorn billionaire stories.
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Getting Started with Automated Data Pipelines, Day 2: Validation and URL...
Kaggle Challenge (LIVE)
- Architecture: UNet
- Use Google Colab to avoid dependent
- Salt correlated with oil and gas where salt is heavy
- !pip install imageio
- for image processing
- !pip install torch
Kaggle Live-Coding: Code Reviews! | Kaggle
- Make code robust and reproducible, if column names change later can you still handle it.
- Use R functions for column querying starts_with(), ends_with(), contains() makes the query more robust, harder to break downstream.
- Avoid using numeric column indexing as order of columns may change
- Avoid redundancy in code and comments
- If want to make file a bit shorter, can avoid inline images, use script to generate images instead.
- Make sure the logic matches the coding comment and function signature
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
React UI, UI UX, Reactstrap React Bootstrap
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
Codecademy AngularJS tutorial solution Part 3 Workflow .1 Adding a new product to $scope $scope helps the controller passes data to t...