- Make code robust and reproducible, if column names change later can you still handle it.
- Use R functions for column querying starts_with(), ends_with(), contains() makes the query more robust, harder to break downstream.
- Avoid using numeric column indexing as order of columns may change
- Avoid redundancy in code and comments
- If want to make file a bit shorter, can avoid inline images, use script to generate images instead.
- Make sure the logic matches the coding comment and function signature
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Kaggle Live-Coding: Code Reviews! | Kaggle
I write full time now for email@example.com write me to say hi, request content or be notified of new tutorials like this. Unqitech writes abou...
In this downtown startup work space design the designers used fat boy bean bags and an extra wide step tiered staircase to create work space...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...