Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Code your own softmax function in minutes for learning deep learning, neural networks, machine learning
Inspired by an Udacity slide, this tutorial shows you how softmax function works. It's no replacement of production grade highly optimized softmax function, but it gives you a good idea.
Monday, January 29, 2018
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
See information below link here
It's by no means the most robust, but in practice, it may prove to be handy and easy to implement.
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
First of all we have a vector of y_i, outputs of connected layers of neurons aka weights and features - dot product.
[1, 2, 3, 4]
sum_of_all_e_exp = e^1 + e^2 + e^3 + e^4
the first output is
p_0 = e^1 / sum_of_all_e_exp
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree offers real world marketing practice. You get a real budget and play with real world professional tools like MailChimp, Hubspot, Google AdWords, Facebook Ad, ... There's no guarantee for jobs but that's a solid starting point for practicing and getting your hands dirty with all the marketing tools. What I like is that at the end of course, you will get a full portfolio to show. I was able to get to weekly top list and ultimately get to 150000 impressions. That's a solid experience despite the tiny real world budget! And I got some experience managing Udacity's account get a preview of the one million dollar account.
Monday, January 8, 2018
I have watched Bloc's free webinar on Alexa Skills development it was quite good!
Monday, January 1, 2018
- Bleacher Report (sports news media site)
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- Github !!
- Hulu, IndieGOGO, KickSTarter, Groupon, GoodRead, Funny or Die, One Month Rails — a YCombinator startup, Codecademy.com, BaseCamp, Square, Strava, ThemeForest, Shopify… you get the idea.
- Shopify heavily uses Ruby and Python. Shopify also has a Rails generator for development, used by Shopify Partners
- Google Sketch Up
- NASA Research — Langley Research Center, 37Signal, LiveRamp (marketing, cookie browser data)
- Did you know that Ruby Motion lets you code iOS apps using Ruby?
- Johns Hopkins Ruby on Rails on Coursera
- Michael Hartl’s Ruby on Rails tutorials for beginners
- One Month Rails Security
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
This is the photo collection, Youtube video construction in progress. Fisherman's Wharf Lure