- Make code robust and reproducible, if column names change later can you still handle it.
- Use R functions for column querying starts_with(), ends_with(), contains() makes the query more robust, harder to break downstream.
- Avoid using numeric column indexing as order of columns may change
- Avoid redundancy in code and comments
- If want to make file a bit shorter, can avoid inline images, use script to generate images instead.
- Make sure the logic matches the coding comment and function signature
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Kaggle Live-Coding: Code Reviews! | Kaggle
If Jupyter Notebook is the new Excel, the horsepower of data science (visualizations, presentations and demos), Matplotlib is...
In this downtown startup work space design the designers used fat boy bean bags and an extra wide step tiered staircase to create work space...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...