- Specify Tensorflow version in Google Colab `%tensorflow_version 2.x`. It is not recommended to use pip install in Google Colab: quote "We recommend against using pip install to specify a particular TensorFlow version for GPU backends. Colab builds TensorFlow from source to ensure compatibility with our fleet of GPUs. Versions of TensorFlow fetched from PyPI by pip may suffer from performance problems or may not work at all."
- Check tensorflow version after installing `import tensorflow` `print(tensorflow.__version__)`
- TPU for Tensorflow 2.0 is not yet available. "TPUs are not fully supported in Tensorflow 2.0. We expect they will be supported in Tensorflow 2.1. Follow along on GitHub."
- tf.layers from Tensorflow 1.0 is going away in Tensorflow 2.0
- Previously use keras pip install keras
- Currently in Tensorflow 2.0 use keras : from tensorflow import keras
Sunday, December 29, 2019
Convert Tensorflow 1.0 to Tensorflow 2.0
Uniqtech guide to Machine Learning. This guide explains the difference between machine learning, traditional programming, machine learning w...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...