- Specify Tensorflow version in Google Colab `%tensorflow_version 2.x`. It is not recommended to use pip install in Google Colab: quote "We recommend against using pip install to specify a particular TensorFlow version for GPU backends. Colab builds TensorFlow from source to ensure compatibility with our fleet of GPUs. Versions of TensorFlow fetched from PyPI by pip may suffer from performance problems or may not work at all."
- Check tensorflow version after installing `import tensorflow` `print(tensorflow.__version__)`
- TPU for Tensorflow 2.0 is not yet available. "TPUs are not fully supported in Tensorflow 2.0. We expect they will be supported in Tensorflow 2.1. Follow along on GitHub."
- tf.layers from Tensorflow 1.0 is going away in Tensorflow 2.0
- Previously use keras pip install keras
- Currently in Tensorflow 2.0 use keras : from tensorflow import keras
Sunday, December 29, 2019
Convert Tensorflow 1.0 to Tensorflow 2.0
Debug Google Cloud Error - Failed to enable API please make sure you have the IAM permission to enable API
If you are not expecting this message, and think you have the permission to enable API read on. Before using Google Cloud services, genera...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
In this downtown startup work space design the designers used fat boy bean bags and an extra wide step tiered staircase to create work space...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...