- Not having strong recommendations letters
- Without strong recommendation letters, nothing works. It's important to build that network out in the long strong: peers and supervisors in a work or academic setting is especially important
- Not having a strong personal statement
- I made the mistake of focusing on my technical skills. There are always people who are better than me. I should have had a narrative, a bigger picture. Higher performance.
- Even writing papers they require you to write about why the research project matters to me personally.
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Applying to Graduate School Master Degree and PhD
After transitioning to machine learning, I had to learn it the hard way that it is now very competitive and difficult to get into graduate school. Engineering departments are crammed. Here are some difficult lessons I have learned. I am not admissions, I don't know what's the best, but I know what didn't work.
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
Codecademy AngularJS tutorial solution Part 3 Workflow .1 Adding a new product to $scope $scope helps the controller passes data to t...