- First impression, clean beautiful videos, unlike some of the programming Georgia Tech videos Udacity has
- The partners really do show up early in the syllabus and seems like they will participate
- Though jobs are not guaranteed, there are mentions of hiring partners
- Classmates are young and energetic marketing veterans. Already very active on slack
- Meet the students use hashtag #ImInDMND on instagram
- Realworld like non-trivial business cases and owner / user statements
- What are the projects like? Udacity allows you to use Udacity as a real-world marketing project.
- Amazing speakers, famous authors and speakers including author of crossing the chasm, avinash kaushik Google Analytics evangelist
- Mentorship - mentorship is available. My mentor has been unresponsive and unhelpful so far. I do not recommend.
- Mini interviews with industry giants
- The Facebook Ad project is extremely useful. The real world project experience can have tangible results. It is resume worthy. I got a sizable view and conversion of which I am comfortable to talk about in future interviews.
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree Reviews (updating in progress)
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Udacity and learning junkie LOL. What grabbed my attention was the line-up of partners, the real world projects and also Avinash Kaushik's presence. I wonder what's the oracle of Google Analytics doing promoting this course.
Reposted from Uniqtech's Medium publication with permission. This is retrieved on May 14 2019. Uniqtech may have a newer version. Unde...
In this downtown startup work space design the designers used fat boy bean bags and an extra wide step tiered staircase to create work space...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
Google's algorithm has pushed websites to deploy mobile friendly websites, but sometimes business owners and developers really need to a...