- First impression, clean beautiful videos, unlike some of the programming Georgia Tech videos Udacity has
- The partners really do show up early in the syllabus and seems like they will participate
- Though jobs are not guaranteed, there are mentions of hiring partners
- Classmates are young and energetic marketing veterans. Already very active on slack
- Meet the students use hashtag #ImInDMND on instagram
- Realworld like non-trivial business cases and owner / user statements
- What are the projects like? Udacity allows you to use Udacity as a real-world marketing project.
- Amazing speakers, famous authors and speakers including author of crossing the chasm, avinash kaushik Google Analytics evangelist
- Mentorship - mentorship is available. My mentor has been unresponsive and unhelpful so far. I do not recommend.
- Mini interviews with industry giants
- The Facebook Ad project is extremely useful. The real world project experience can have tangible results. It is resume worthy. I got a sizable view and conversion of which I am comfortable to talk about in future interviews.
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree Reviews (updating in progress)
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Udacity and learning junkie LOL. What grabbed my attention was the line-up of partners, the real world projects and also Avinash Kaushik's presence. I wonder what's the oracle of Google Analytics doing promoting this course.
Code helloworld app using Amazon Alexa. Make your first voice search, voice assistant app. Amazon Alexa app making for dummies. Learn to cod...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...
What is a domain name system (DNS)? How stuff works explains it in a very good graph I was very confused by the Wikipedia explanatio...
Dilys Sun Got a question about web development dev bootcamps? Ask them here or @i_stanford Your question shall be answered by myself, othe...