- First impression, clean beautiful videos, unlike some of the programming Georgia Tech videos Udacity has
- The partners really do show up early in the syllabus and seems like they will participate
- Though jobs are not guaranteed, there are mentions of hiring partners
- Classmates are young and energetic marketing veterans. Already very active on slack
- Meet the students use hashtag #ImInDMND on instagram
- Realworld like non-trivial business cases and owner / user statements
- What are the projects like? Udacity allows you to use Udacity as a real-world marketing project.
- Amazing speakers, famous authors and speakers including author of crossing the chasm, avinash kaushik Google Analytics evangelist
- Mentorship - mentorship is available. My mentor has been unresponsive and unhelpful so far. I do not recommend.
- Mini interviews with industry giants
- The Facebook Ad project is extremely useful. The real world project experience can have tangible results. It is resume worthy. I got a sizable view and conversion of which I am comfortable to talk about in future interviews.
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree Reviews (updating in progress)
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Udacity and learning junkie LOL. What grabbed my attention was the line-up of partners, the real world projects and also Avinash Kaushik's presence. I wonder what's the oracle of Google Analytics doing promoting this course.
Need to code a Sudoku solver? Here are three rules of Sudoku: A 9x9 grids, Each row ... Each column ... Each of the 9 3x3 grids (examp...
What is a domain name system (DNS)? How stuff works explains it in a very good graph I was very confused by the Wikipedia explanatio...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...
I recently submitted Project 1 of the Udacity Full Stack Nanodegree curriculum. This blog post is my reflection and review on the experience...