- Women Who Code
- Tracks: Cloud, Data Science,
- DjangoGirls : "Django Girls is a non-profit organization and a community that empowers and helps women to organize free, one-day programming workshops by providing tools, resources and support. We are a volunteer run organization with hundreds of people contributing to bring more amazing women into the world of technology. We are making technology more approachable by creating resources designed with empathy. During each of our events, 30-60 women build their first web application using HTML, CSS, Python and Django."
- Female Founder Conference (YC) for startup founders. Women Founder Conference
- Outco coding interview prep, teaching. Example Uber technical interview challenge
- Women in Machine Learning Data Science WiMLDS
- General resources
- Towards Data Science publication on Medium
- Girl Geek Dinner
- Girls Develop It
- Grace Hopper Conference
- Girl Geeks Girlgeeek.io/jobs
- ngGirls for Angular
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Coding resources for women, female engineers, women coders and allies
Uniqtech guide to Machine Learning. This guide explains the difference between machine learning, traditional programming, machine learning w...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...