- npm install
- install all dependencies in package.json
- npm install adds the node_modules folder if it doesn't already exists and add files to the folder
- If using npm i generates package.lock, you might seen yarn.lock if using yarn
- Rename any env.example file to .env if that file contains the environment variable and authentications that you would like to use
- npm start
- executes the startup script
Sunday, August 14, 2022
Node.js app basics
tags: web dev, webdev,
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
Codecademy AngularJS tutorial solution Part 3 Workflow .1 Adding a new product to $scope $scope helps the controller passes data to t...