- npm install
- install all dependencies in package.json
- npm install adds the node_modules folder if it doesn't already exists and add files to the folder
- If using npm i generates package.lock, you might seen yarn.lock if using yarn
- Rename any env.example file to .env if that file contains the environment variable and authentications that you would like to use
- npm start
- executes the startup script
Sunday, August 14, 2022
Node.js app basics
tags: web dev, webdev,
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
This is the photo collection, Youtube video construction in progress. Fisherman's Wharf Lure