- Stripe turns customer information into tokens and mask the data so that it's secure
- Stripe manages versioning by supplying different versions of code via stripe.js
- Stripe.js is in charge of taking credit data, submitting to Stripe's server and returning a token which can be charge
- Stripe.js can secure credit info entry without server
- Stripe Connect Stripe Checkout - eCommerce capabilities for website with Stripe
- Competitors: square, paypal, venmo, Dwolla (free under $10 dollars)
Official Stripe payment examples and sample code
Stripe freenode #stripe
Using stripe without learning programming
programming is not required https://support.stripe.com/questions/using-stripe-without-programming
Stripe data store stacks (Quora)
Other Stripe resources:
Stripe international global https://stripe.com/global
Stripe US feature https://stripe.com/us/features
Sites that currently let you management and accept stripe payments https://stripe.com/docs/integrations
Sample Job posting by stripe for Technical support
- You love to teach and meet new people.
- You write quickly and clearly and enjoy writing.
- You can solve open-ended problems, even when you're a little out of your depth.
- You have a keen sense for seeing through the question being asked to the actual problem a user is having.
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Some information on why you want to work in this role.
- Two improvements you'd make to Stripe.
- A short piece on any topic you're passionate about.
- The list of languages you'd be comfortable working in, if more than English.