- Udacity Machine Learning Nanodegree.
- Udacity Machine Learning Nanodegree Udacity Connect Intensive. An in-person, intensive bootcamp version fo the full Nanodegree. Github workbooks.
- Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree. Created in collaboration with YCombinator startup founder / member Siraj, who has his own Machine Learning Youtube show.
- Coursera Machine Learning
- Stanford Machine Learning course on Youtube
- Khan Academy Machine Learning
- Machine Learning competition on Kaggle. Kaggle is a great place fo datasets and competitions. Talking about competitions, Alibaba sponsored a customer flow competition on its Koubei product.
- Udacity Machine Learning notes, slides, forum, online one-on-one mentoring
- Books Machine Learning for Dummies
Friday, February 3, 2017
Machine Learning 101 Resources, Lessons and Tips
Thinking about getting started with Machine Learning? Silicon Vanity is your go-to resource on the Learn-to-Code movement #learntocode, tutorials and the hottest job trends in the Silicon Valley. Educational tech is dear to my heart. Here are some resources to get you started.
The above resources are more academic than practical. Udacity has tried to marry practicality, industry requirement with academic coursework. The course is still in its early stage of becoming beginner friendly.
Is there a resource that you would recommend? Please share with me.
Some good files to ignore .DS_Store a hidden file generated by Mac, .ipynb_checkpoints, hidden files generated by Python Notebooks aka Ju...
Google's algorithm has pushed websites to deploy mobile friendly websites, but sometimes business owners and developers really need to a...
In this downtown startup work space design the designers used fat boy bean bags and an extra wide step tiered staircase to create work space...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...