- Udacity Machine Learning Nanodegree.
- Udacity Machine Learning Nanodegree Udacity Connect Intensive. An in-person, intensive bootcamp version fo the full Nanodegree. Github workbooks.
- Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree. Created in collaboration with YCombinator startup founder / member Siraj, who has his own Machine Learning Youtube show.
- Coursera Machine Learning
- Stanford Machine Learning course on Youtube
- Khan Academy Machine Learning
- Machine Learning competition on Kaggle. Kaggle is a great place fo datasets and competitions. Talking about competitions, Alibaba sponsored a customer flow competition on its Koubei product.
- Udacity Machine Learning notes, slides, forum, online one-on-one mentoring
- Books Machine Learning for Dummies
The above resources are more academic than practical. Udacity has tried to marry practicality, industry requirement with academic coursework. The course is still in its early stage of becoming beginner friendly.
Is there a resource that you would recommend? Please share with me.
Thanks for your informative post.I really enjoyed.ReplyDelete
Campus Events|International Events Registration|Upcoming College Events
The best thing is that your blog really informative thanks for your great information! I have got some important suggestions from it.Campus Events in india.ReplyDelete