- Topics: data visualizaitons, AWS, business intelligence, blockly, react, react router, async await.
- Digital literacy, coding literacy, pays dividend when you look for your next job
- Data structure + algorithms = programs. Data structure aka fancy data types
- Questions to ask: what does this app do?
- Use emojis when possible. use emoji as chapter title.
- Publish citable articles in the future. Currently not possible.
- Demo whenever possible.
- Future: write white papers.
- Debugging, stack trace,
- Making our articles more citable for academic papers. They are being used right now, but we need to improve it.
- Making developer new year resolution courses.
- Data Engineering
- Best practice
- Pro tip, super pro tip
- Learn to code
- Our favorite topic
- New year resolution!
- Learn to code at any age
- Learning to code is like learning a new language it simply takes time to be good . But there are corners to cut. It's possible to be more effective at it.
- Be the first generation coder: the first one in your family to learn to code. What does it mean to be the first one in your family to learn to code? The struggle is real! Change the life of your family! Medium article coming soon.
- #learntocode, #learnprogramming #codingbootcamp, #100daysofcode
- Early subscriber club
Thursday, December 9, 2021
Blog roadmap - topics we want to cover, expressions
increase jinja2 template cache limit from 50 to above. to speed up flask app significantly source: One line of code cut our Flask page load...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...