- Interesting business approach to understand and apply data science
- Use verbose texts when explaining simple concepts
- Introduce advanced concepts like Information Gain and Entropy early in the book pg51. Less accessible for beginners. Good for people preparing for interviews and people who already got an introduction to machine learning
- Writes the full formula out, avoid using sigma notation to make it more accessible for business readers
- Useful graph of entropy pg 52
- Helpful graphical illustration pg54-pg55 two trees with different information gain
- The learning curve is not a slowly ascending one. The topics jump around in this book
- Variance measures impurity pg56
Your byte size news and commentary from Silicon Valley the land of startup vanities, coding, learn-to-code and unicorn billionaire stories.
Friday, January 13, 2017
Data Science for Business by Provost Fawcett data science book review
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
React UI, UI UX, Reactstrap React Bootstrap
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
This is the photo collection, Youtube video construction in progress. Fisherman's Wharf Lure
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!ReplyDelete
Microsoft Dynamics 365