- Georgia Tech Udacity online master degree instructors
- This nanodegree utilizes video clips from the Georgia Tech Udacity computer science and engineering classes. The instructors are obviously highly qualified, technical and academic, but give sometimes nerdy and perhaps less engaging and relevant jokes and try to forcefully inject a sense of humor into the learning material. It didn't work out so well. Their explanation is professional and academic but less accessible to beginners. MINUS
- sebastian thrun and katie malone
- Sebastian Thrun was a professor, successful entrepreneur, founder of Udacity, and the lead for many important Google businesses such as the self driving car. He's a really good teacher and gives valuable information on how machine learning is directly used in the industry. He is a god-like teacher in machine learning. PLUS!
- Katie Malone was a student and a researcher and now a creator of several Udacity Machine Learning courses. She is great at explaining difficult concepts to beginners and advanced learners. She uses real life research examples, data sets from Kaggle, and simplifies the problems into workable problem sets for students. PLUS!
- In-person lead Udacity Connect Intensive
- If you join the Udacity Connect Intensive, you may get an in-person lead. He is usually a very qualified tutor and instructor. He/ she may not have the experience that Sebastian has, but is perhaps more practical and accessible for beginners. My session lead was once a Caltech lecturer, so he could go beginner friendly and also expert friendly.
- Conclusion: Udacity instructors are industry experts, academics, and highly experienced professionals in machine learning. However, despite each clip is high quality, the Udacity Machine Learning Nanodegree curriculum is patched together not in a cohesive manner. This curriculum will pose significant difficulty for people starting from scratch. Experienced professionals, professionals who had exposures to machine learning will have an easier time.
Your byte size news and commentary from Silicon Valley the land of startup vanities, coding, learn-to-code and unicorn billionaire stories.
Friday, January 6, 2017
Udacity Machine Learning Nanodegree Instructors Review
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
React UI, UI UX, Reactstrap React Bootstrap
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
Codecademy AngularJS tutorial solution Part 3 Workflow .1 Adding a new product to $scope $scope helps the controller passes data to t...
Post a Comment