Saturday, January 30, 2016
Weekly Digest Startup, Growthing Hacking, Learn to Code
- Marc Anderssen rumored to buy Twitter with Silver Lake
- Wedding startup, small business founding story from 0 to 1 million with sharktank as partner
- Facebook advertising revenue by active user by geographic region data (growth hacking, marketing news)
- Code School launches free Try Python course and Python path with Monty Python theme
- President Obama launches a White House initiative CS for all #csforall encouraging all K-12 to learn Computer Science. (Learn to code news)
- Fetchnote, mini notes organized with hashtags, is closing its service
- paul Graham tweets startups shouldn't waste time getting on shark tank
It is rumored that Marc Anderssen may be partnering with Silver Lake to offer Twitter a deal and its stock price soared with speculation http://finance.yahoo.com/news/twitter-soars-on-buyout-rumor--chipotle-s-stock-gets-a-boost--gopro-lower-on-price-target-cut-154706944.html
Amex Open Forum How planning a honeymoon led to a million dollar business funded by Shark Tank. Story of a wedding small business traditional startup : https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/openforum/articles/how-planning-a-honeymoon-led-to-a-million-dollar-business/
The Guardian How much are you worth to Facebook? Facebook quarterly advertising dollar value per user by geographic region. http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jan/28/how-much-are-you-worth-to-facebook
White House President Obama initiative CS for all launching a government wide effort for computer science K-12 education. https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2016/01/30/computer-science-all
The Fetchnotes Team is closing its service. They recommend using alternative tools such as Simplenote, Trello, Evernote, or Letterspace.
Uniqtech guide to Machine Learning. This guide explains the difference between machine learning, traditional programming, machine learning w...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...