- ~ current directory
- pwd command to show current working directory
- cd change current directory command
- ls list files commands
- ls -l list file with long flag to display detailed info on access, directory, owner, date, file name
- ls -a list hidden file command
- . current working directory
- .. parent working directory
- cd .. to go up a directory
- Vim is a text editor in bash
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Bash - Command Line productivity for developers
Bash can improve developer productivity. It is available on Mac via terminals. Developers can use bash to write build scripts, enhance dev productivity, use curl to visit and process websites, interact with file systems, modify files, pipe outputs into files.
Tensors are the basic units of deep learning frameworks, neural networks functions calculations. A one dimensional tensor is like a list of ...
Google's algorithm has pushed websites to deploy mobile friendly websites, but sometimes business owners and developers really need to a...
In this downtown startup work space design the designers used fat boy bean bags and an extra wide step tiered staircase to create work space...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...