Structured Query Language (SQL)
Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Sales teams on-the-road often needs faster, better data information on mobile devices to seal a deal. Don't be surprised if they get mad when numbers are off! They bring home the dough.
Questions that Business Analysts and Decision Makers are Interested In
- Who are the best customers? aka Who are the customers with the best Customer Life Value
- Causal relationship:
- Results of recent experiments (More prevalent in Startup Culture)
- Hypothesis if one segmentation is actually different from another
- Is the result significant or is it random chance
- Please note that causal relationship determination requires controlled studies to control for extraneous variables. In many industries, such as biotech, statistical significance is a must, a prerequisite for next step analysis or more business investments.
- Demo graphics of customers. Summary statistics, customer segmentation and more.
- How to measure profitability and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI)