- ~ current directory
- pwd command to show current working directory
- cd change current directory command
- ls list files commands
- ls -l list file with long flag to display detailed info on access, directory, owner, date, file name
- ls -a list hidden file command
- . current working directory
- .. parent working directory
- cd .. to go up a directory
- Vim is a text editor in bash
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Bash - Command Line productivity for developers
Bash can improve developer productivity. It is available on Mac via terminals. Developers can use bash to write build scripts, enhance dev productivity, use curl to visit and process websites, interact with file systems, modify files, pipe outputs into files.
The airtable smart sheets now has an app platform called Airtable Blocks, which allows developers to add custom code, and build apps quickly...
In this downtown startup work space design the designers used fat boy bean bags and an extra wide step tiered staircase to create work space...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...