- ~ current directory
- pwd command to show current working directory
- cd change current directory command
- ls list files commands
- ls -l list file with long flag to display detailed info on access, directory, owner, date, file name
- ls -a list hidden file command
- . current working directory
- .. parent working directory
- cd .. to go up a directory
- Vim is a text editor in bash
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Bash - Command Line productivity for developers
Bash can improve developer productivity. It is available on Mac via terminals. Developers can use bash to write build scripts, enhance dev productivity, use curl to visit and process websites, interact with file systems, modify files, pipe outputs into files.
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
Codecademy AngularJS tutorial solution Part 3 Workflow .1 Adding a new product to $scope $scope helps the controller passes data to t...