- Auto encoder decoder are two neural networks that are trained to encode, and then decode the input based on training data and examples. The goal is to compress with little loss and decode to get as close to the original as possible while getting performance gain and efficiency.
- Encode is to obtain a compressed representation of the input
- Decode is takes the representation from encoders and try to reconstruct the original input
- A compressed representation can save space, time, and improve performance of storage, serving and other computer, network tasks
- The depth dimensions should change as follows: 784 inputs > encoding_dim > 784 outputs.
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Autoencoder Decoder Notes Cheatsheet from Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
Codecademy AngularJS tutorial solution Part 3 Workflow .1 Adding a new product to $scope $scope helps the controller passes data to t...