- import numpy as np
- Request is deprecated
- Python 2.x is deprecated (Python 2.7 is usually pre-installed on Macs 3-7 years from 2020).
- mylist = [1,2,3,4]
- np_array= np.array(mylist)
- Entire list mylist[:]
- Slicing zeroth to 0th, 1st element mylist[0:2]
- The second position is exclusive
- Function signature
- What type of input is expected? Example CSV
- What type of output is expected?
- What is the functionaltiy
- Each functionality does one task
- Using an IDE
- Anaconda Spyder (Scientific Python Development Environment)
Monday, March 23, 2020
Debug Google Cloud Error - Failed to enable API please make sure you have the IAM permission to enable API
If you are not expecting this message, and think you have the permission to enable API read on. Before using Google Cloud services, genera...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
In this downtown startup work space design the designers used fat boy bean bags and an extra wide step tiered staircase to create work space...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...