- import numpy as np
- Request is deprecated
- Python 2.x is deprecated (Python 2.7 is usually pre-installed on Macs 3-7 years from 2020).
- mylist = [1,2,3,4]
- np_array= np.array(mylist)
- Entire list mylist[:]
- Slicing zeroth to 0th, 1st element mylist[0:2]
- The second position is exclusive
- Function signature
- What type of input is expected? Example CSV
- What type of output is expected?
- What is the functionaltiy
- Each functionality does one task
- Using an IDE
- Anaconda Spyder (Scientific Python Development Environment)
- PyCharm What is pycharm https://ml.learn-to-code.co/skillView.html?skill=Bx3bnZQvelMdHisZlQnj
- Why use an IDE:
- tool kit plugin
- Pycharm can also refactor update references when files move
- get styling hints: json does not allow trailing comma
- error highlighting
- which python
- this command is used to check which python version is launched
- pip is the package management tool. It is used to install python software packages. Can also use pip to install another package manager, specializing in data science tasks called anaconda.
- In any language, do not overly rely on print statements for debugging.
- String is immutable example: string" = 3 # TypeError: 'str' object does not support item assignment
- Use indentation to track code hierarchy, nested function calls etc.
- Type hinting : modern python can specify variable types and get type hinting as a result. todo add flash card
- Use args[index_num] to access one of the inputs (to a function, by indexing the list of arguments)
- The last element in a python list does not have the next method, if calling next() on a python list generator when it is already the last item, there will be an error. next(my_generator) --> StopIteration
Monday, March 23, 2020
Data visualization of common math formula.
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...