- import numpy as np
- Request is deprecated
- Python 2.x is deprecated (Python 2.7 is usually pre-installed on Macs 3-7 years from 2020).
- mylist = [1,2,3,4]
- np_array= np.array(mylist)
- Entire list mylist[:]
- Slicing zeroth to 0th, 1st element mylist[0:2]
- The second position is exclusive
- Function signature
- What type of input is expected? Example CSV
- What type of output is expected?
- What is the functionaltiy
- Each functionality does one task
- Using an IDE
- Anaconda Spyder (Scientific Python Development Environment)
- Why use an IDE:
- tool kit plugin
- pycharm can refactor update references when files move
- get styling hints: json does not allow trailing comma
- error highlighting
Monday, March 23, 2020
The airtable smart sheets now has an app platform called Airtable Blocks, which allows developers to add custom code, and build apps quickly...
In this downtown startup work space design the designers used fat boy bean bags and an extra wide step tiered staircase to create work space...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...