- import numpy as np
- Request is deprecated
- Python 2.x is deprecated (Python 2.7 is usually pre-installed on Macs 3-7 years from 2020).
- mylist = [1,2,3,4]
- np_array= np.array(mylist)
- Entire list mylist[:]
- Slicing zeroth to 0th, 1st element mylist[0:2]
- The second position is exclusive
- Function signature
- What type of input is expected? Example CSV
- What type of output is expected?
- What is the functionaltiy
- Each functionality does one task
- Using an IDE
- Anaconda Spyder (Scientific Python Development Environment)
- Why use an IDE:
- tool kit plugin
- pycharm can refactor update references when files move
- get styling hints: json does not allow trailing comma
- error highlighting
- which python
- this command is used to check which python version is launched
- pip is the package management tool. It is used to install python software packages. Can also use pip to install another package manager, specializing in data science tasks called anaconda.
- In any language, do not overly rely on print statements for debugging.
Monday, March 23, 2020
Did you know that being a developer you are at an unique position to help the society? There are many public service opportunities to contr...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...