- Embed survey in emails.
- Call to action (CTA) : e.g. Sign up with your email to download the PDF from Gumroad.
- Hiring people can be a pitch for your app, startup
- How to use freemium monetization on content. Blur out important infographics images in newsletter, create a digital tease to motivate user to leave newsletter and head to content page
- Growth hack vanity address
- Machine learning for marketing, google
- Marketing, Growth - Newsletter: best practice send test email first. Mailchimp includes this functionality
- Use AMP for interactive emails. Easy to fix typos and content swamp if email is generated dynamically.
- When working with a Growth Manager, get to know what's her style, what's her vision.
- Turn super users into community managers, staffs, employees
- Unfortunately on Youtube drama drives clicks. Dramatic Youtubers seem to grab attention. There was one joke: Uber hits a pothole, Youtuber describes it Gosh I almost died today.
- Startups are all about growth. Funded startups are definitely about growth. Even bootstrapped startups need to think about growth, large scale growth asap.
- Very important to have attention grabbing thumbnails
Monday, March 23, 2020
Growth Marketing - Technical Marketing
Digital marketing, growth marketing, technical marketing tips. The goal is to have marketing solutions that are native to the current internet and tools of the internet. Measure results and re-target using data driven marketing methods. Modern marketing has a strong emphasis on ROI and experiments. Data driven marketing takes the guess work out of marketing campaigns.
Crypto is very risky. Do you own research. Even news cannot predict the result of volatile assets. Please read our disclaimer before reading...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...