To get started you can visit the BigQuery documentation page on Google Cloud - start with the Guide tab. BigQuery is very helpful for big data analysis even if your data science skills and SQL skills are not at the advanced level.
- Do analytics on large dataset (Big Data), fast
- Use SQL syntax to query datasets
- Machine Learning with BigQuery BQML
- Use SQL to run machine learning algorithms
- How to save costs in BigQuery
- AutoML with BigQuery
- Google Cloud for Research
- BigQuery can access datasets
- Reddit available, Hacker News
Things you can do in Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud key management
Kaggle illustrated database table structure of bigquery, using hacker news as an example
BigQuery datasets example public dataset is organized under projects. A project is a collection of datasets. For example : hacker_news is a dataset. A dataset is a collection of tables. Illustrated by Kaggle.