- Facebook to invest in VR creators
- How much does onlyfan influencers make? How onlyFan creators monetize
- "Lewis himself runs a Twitter account with 139k followers — mostly male OnlyFans subscribers — and charges $20 to share a post linking to a creator’s account. He says he is currently selling ~400 posts per month." - The Hustle
- “Rothfield compiled 250 pages of all the questions she received and turned them into a free marketing ebook directed at s** workers.”
- Blockchain and web3 is about users monetizing their own content. Blockchains are the ultimate creator platform.
- Food creators are flourishing on pinterest including tastemade
- Before the pandemic youtube used to offer virtual creator bootcamp and in-person workshops for creators with 10K or more subscribers
- Fortnite allows you to add a creator to support in its in-game store
- Which creators should people be looking at?
- Oculus and SparkAR (both Facebook META) have creator programmers
- Sandbox offers gaming NFTs, allows creators to monetize NFTs
- In the news
- In U.S. creator economy boom, big tech battles for online talent (creator economics, monetization)
- Logan (youtuber)'s boxing matches are one of the most profitable live sports events ever
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Creator Economy | Be a Creator in 2022 on Youtube Tiktok Blockchain and Oculus VR
As creator economy continues to boom, it's possible for creators to make small passive income, there's even a path way to wealth.
React UI MATERIAL Install yarn add @material-ui/icons Reactstrap FORMS. Controlled Forms. Uncontrolled Forms. Columns, grid
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
All you need to know about Snap IPO. Tech startup news explained for Youtubers in minutes.
Codecademy AngularJS tutorial solution Part 3 Workflow .1 Adding a new product to $scope $scope helps the controller passes data to t...