- Facebook to invest in VR creators
- How much does onlyfan influencers make? How onlyFan creators monetize
- "Lewis himself runs a Twitter account with 139k followers — mostly male OnlyFans subscribers — and charges $20 to share a post linking to a creator’s account. He says he is currently selling ~400 posts per month." - The Hustle
- “Rothfield compiled 250 pages of all the questions she received and turned them into a free marketing ebook directed at s** workers.”
- Blockchain and web3 is about users monetizing their own content. Blockchains are the ultimate creator platform.
- Food creators are flourishing on pinterest including tastemade
- Before the pandemic youtube used to offer virtual creator bootcamp and in-person workshops for creators with 10K or more subscribers
- Fortnite allows you to add a creator to support in its in-game store
- Which creators should people be looking at?
- Oculus and SparkAR (both Facebook META) have creator programmers
- Sandbox offers gaming NFTs, allows creators to monetize NFTs
- In the news
- In U.S. creator economy boom, big tech battles for online talent (creator economics, monetization)
- Logan (youtuber)'s boxing matches are one of the most profitable live sports events ever
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Creator Economy | Be a Creator in 2022 on Youtube Tiktok Blockchain and Oculus VR
As creator economy continues to boom, it's possible for creators to make small passive income, there's even a path way to wealth.
Crypto is very risky. Do you own research. Even news cannot predict the result of volatile assets. Please read our disclaimer before reading...
This review is updated continuously throughout the program. Yay I just joined the Udacity Nanodegree for Digital Marketing! I am such an Uda...
The bogus request from P2PU to hunt for HTML tags in real life has yielded a lot of good thoughts. My first impression was that this is stup...
Can hack schools solve Silicon Valley's talent crunch? The truth about coding bootcamps and the students left behind http://t.co/xXNfqN...