Every one is doing NFT. Here are the great NFT examples in every industry. Be sure to check our disclaimer. Do you own research. Blockchain and crypto has a lot of money volume, and are often targeted by hackers. While these projects have great
ideas, chances are, they have not all been fully secured. Crypto, blockchain and NFT are extremely risky, and new. Be aware!
Be sure to read our disclaimer before reading this post. NFT and crypto are risky. We own both, and often our NFTs have trouble being re-sold. And the floor price keeps dropping.
- Kevan Durant https://decrypt.co/88380/kevin-durant-coinbase-ink-new-promotional-deal
- Dallas Mavericks: https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/22/01/24910574/dallas-mavericks-new-nfts-to-honor-dirk-nowitzki-retirement-night-how-you-can-get-free-nft
Celebrities and NFT tokens
- "Rapper Eminem has purchased a Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) non-fungible token (NFT) for 123.45 ETH, or roughly $462,000." "Rapper Eminem has purchased a Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) non-fungible token (NFT) for 123.45 ETH, or roughly $462,000." "Eminem instantly adopted the NFT as his Twitter profile photo, portraying an ape with a brown military-style cap, hip hop attire, and a dazed look."
- Jordan Solana https://decrypt.co/88393/michael-jordan-jumps-into-web3-solana-app-athletes-nfts-tokens
- Celebrity and brand NFTs and colab https://cointelegraph.com/news/nifty-news-fluf-world-and-snoop-dogg-fundraise-adidas-and-prada-nfts-wax-gifts-10m-nfts
Square Enix game NFT https://decrypt.co/89604/square-enix-president-reiterates-focus-blockchain-games-play-to-contribute-trend
English football soccer https://decrypt.co/88579/crypto-coming-english-football-gary-vee-nfts-coming
Music NFT :
- Mike Shinoda, Tezos. ZIGGURAT https://genius.com/albums/Mike-shinoda/Ziggurats
- Song a Day https://opensea.io/collection/song-a-day
NFT giveaway example:
Other markets are trying to take a bite of OpenSea's lion's share
Their attempts such as airdrops is eroding the empire.
Selfie NFT: the most shocking and unexpected NFT comes from GG in Indonesia
"Ghozali Ghozalu of Indonesia has become an instant star in the non-fungible token (NFT) space after selling photographs of himself on OpenSea. He published his selfies shot every day from the age of 18 to 22 for 0.001 ETH ($3.25) each, and they sold out in a matter of days. Ghozali Everyday's collection is now worth about $1.4 million, a significant increase from the $3,000 the Indonesian made in the initial sale."
Poap related but not the same concept. Event attendance badge. https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/what-is-poap-and-how-to-claim-it
Use NFT, ENS .eth name for Fundraising. It's easy for donors (who understand crypto) to figure out the address. It's also transparent to track and re-distribute to additional charities. Cuts off the middle man fees and potential issues.
There are also NFTs that can change traits, they are changeable, they can grow, they can have names added later etc. Novatar for example (just an example, not endorsement, we don't know much about this NFT)
Non fundgable token great to tracking original limited edition art. Track provenance of a product
Cool NFTs on the opensea platform:
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) https://opensea.io/collection/boredapeyachtclub
- Cryptoadz (Comment: not exactly cool, but definitely popular by volume) https://opensea.io/collection/cryptoadz-by-gremplin
- Coolcats NFT https://opensea.io/collection/cool-cats-nft
- Exosphere NFT very cool https://opensea.io/collection/exospheres
- Gutter pigeons https://opensea.io/collection/gutterpigeons
- Into the Metaverse (ITM) NFT https://www.adidas.com/into_the_metaverse
- Adidas originals twitter https://twitter.com/adidasoriginals
- In the news https://www.voguebusiness.com/technology/adidas-reveals-new-nft-project-with-bored-ape-yacht-club