For recent graduates:
- Utilize your college / University career center, website
- Receive coaching, resume reviews
- Search alumni job database
- Read Lean In for Graduates for inspiration. Book: Lean In for Graduates (Link here)
- Feeling stuck in your mid career? Need a renewal? Haven't worked for a while? Consider being a part-time student for a master degree, or an online degree, but look for jobs at the same time. Don't just get one degree after another. Trust me I know how nice that is. I did it. But it can also be a trap.
- For new moms: some corporate responsibility programs offer career job positions who women who have left work for child rearing. For example, Lending Club's recent job post on LinkedIn (Feb 2019) "The Path Forward Return to Work program at LendignClub is a 16- week paid returnship for ... mother". Google "return to work", "returnship".
- Pramp for technical interviews, data science and product management